Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Playing in the Yard

Oh my!  Mommie's flower garden looks so nice!  It is very colorful.  She works in her garden for hours every Saturday, so I guess that's why it looks so pretty.  And Daddy mows the grass too.  It is so beautiful.  It looks like a green carpet!

I sure am glad that spring is finally here, aren't you?  I like the warm, sunny weather because I get to go outside and play in the yard. 

Sky and Valentina like to go out with me and we all have such fun!  Since we are all so small, we play Hide and Seek among the flowers.  Since Sky's legs don't work so well, he can't do the "seek" part very well.  He is good at hiding though.  It is so hard to find him when he hides.  He hides behind the leaves and gets real quiet.  Then he stretches his neck up and yells BOO! at Valentina.  It really makes her jump and she squeals too.  Ha Ha Ha!  But I don't think she is really scared, she just likes to pretend that she is.

What games do you play in the yard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...